The Doors, Baintown, Leven, KY8 5SJ
Terms & Conditions
- All cakes are delivered in a heavy duty box for safe transportation.
- The delivery charge is 50p per mile round trip.
- We do not deliver on Sundays.
- If collected, once the cake leaves our premises the cake is the full responsibility of our customers.
- Wedding cake set up – If you would like us to deliver your cake and ensure that it is correctly set up and make any last minute adjustments, we can arrange for your cake to be delivered and assembled. There is a charge for this service which is calculated on distance travelled and time spent assembling the cake.
- Cheques or postal order made payable to 'Diane Webster'.
- Bank transfer.
A non-refundable deposit of £20 (£100 for wedding cakes) is taken at the time of the order. Balance is due when cake is collected or delivered except in the case of wedding cakes whereby the outstanding balance must be paid at least 2 weeks prior to the wedding date.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are required to give one weeks notice if you wish to cancel a cake. For any cancellations within 7 days of delivery you will be required to pay the full amount for the cake whether or not you take delivery of it. In exceptional circumstances (such as a family emergency) we reserve the right to cancel a cake at any time. No charges will be made, and all money paid will be refunded but no compensation will be payable should this occur. Any cakes collected should be inspected to ensure customer satisfaction before leaving the premises. No refunds will be given for damage caused by the customer.
Any work required outwith the initial agreed cost will incur an additional charge. Extra work carried out due to customer fault will be charged at a higher rate.
Orders should be placed at least 4-6 weeks before the required delivery date. We need at least 12 weeks notice for wedding cakes.